How To List Your Store's Products on DFF
Benefits listing your product on DFF
- Part of DFF supported Affiliate Networks / Independent Affiliate Program
- Join DFF as merchant
We have 2 options for merchants to participate:
- Sponsored merchant - pay DFF flat monthly fee so all your affiliate can your data feed services via DFF for free.
- Shared Commission - Free for merchant. DFF will share commission with affiliate by replacing DFF's affiliate ID on every 4th click-through.
- Product Data Feed File
DFF require a data feed file to be downloaded and processed daily into our database. Once setup, this should be an automated daily process without any human intervention. It is crucial for your data feed to be very consistent, accurate and have the most amount of information.
- Submit Graphical Banners (Login as Merchant > Banners) (optional)
- Review your products listing, logo, etc... (click on the products under merchants tab)
- Announce DFF to your affiliates. See sample announcement.
- Post DFF link on your affiliate information page. We recommend for you to link back to our Merchant Information Page.
Since affiliate marketing is CPA (cost per action) / CPS (cost per sale), there is no risk of spending too much money on CPC (cost per click) without any conversion (sale). CPA also eliminate the risk of click fraud and low conversion issues.
Since most affiliate network does not charge extra for having more affiliates signed up to your affiliate program, we recommend every store to distribute their data feed file to as many affiliates as possible for the best mass exposure of your product, therefore translates to more orders.