How To : Show list of merchants / stores organized by Categories
List of parameters
To list merchants by categories you must use either our XML / JSON (recommended) data delivery method.
See examples using: XML
Step by Step guide:
- Get a list of cat1num using our category list. (How to get category list) cat1num stands for category 1 number. cat1num is DFF's first level category such as Music, Computer Hardware, Home and Garden, etc...
- when requesting data using XML / JSON set the cat1num filter to the cat1num number.
- make sure you also set your DFF affiliate ID (affid) and DFF token (token) parameters also.
- you should receive back either the XML or JSON encoded data back from your HTTP request.
- parse the data as necessary and display
To see all parameters / options available for Merchant List query using XML / JSON, click here
Merchant Menu Script
If you do not need to organize your merchant list by category, you can also use:
Downloading Merchant List
You can also download merchant list in XLS, TAB delimited or PHP array file formats.
Click here to see how to download your selected merchant list